1. Who is responsible for your data?The responsible office as defined in the German Federal Data Protection Act is Fielmann AG, Weidestraße 118a, 22083 Hamburg, Germany.
2. What happens when you visit our website?
a) LoggingWhen Fielmann's website is used, specific data is automatically stored on our servers for system administration, statistical or backup purposes.
The data is used in anonymous form for evaluation of general user behaviour. These statistical evaluations help us to improve the Fielmann website for you and to adapt it to your requirements. It is not used for any other purpose, especially linking information to personal data.
b) Web analysis/cookiesTo continuously improve and optimise our offering, we use tracking technologies. For this we rely on the services of Google Analytics and etracker.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your data carrier and hold specific settings and data for exchange with our systems via your web browser. There are two different kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and temporary/permanent cookies, which are stored on your data carrier for a longer period of time or indefinitely.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files stored on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated in advance by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to one of Google's servers in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports about website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website and Internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address transmitted from your browser in the context of Google Analytics with any other data held by Google.
More information on this is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and https://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/policies/ (general information on Google Analytics and privacy).
Please note that the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" has been added to Google Analytics on this website to ensure that IP addresses are recorded in an anonymous form (a procedure known as IP masking).
This website also uses the web analysis tool "Chartbeat" created by Chartbeat, Inc., 826 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10003, USA. In order to analyse the use of websites, Chartbeat collects and evaluates specific usage data that is transmitted by your browser. Chartbeat can use one or more cookies to record this usage data. The IP address assigned to your device at that time and, in some cases, a device-specific customer number are also transmitted. The IP address is required only for the purpose of session ID and for geolocation (to town/city level). We only obtain statistical, aggregated data.
Further information on Chartbeat is available at https://chartbeat.com/about/.
Further information on privacy at Chartbeat is available at https://chartbeat.com/privacy.
3. When do we collect and process your personal data?Personal data is collected and processed on our website whenever you enter your personal data on a contact form. Your request is forwarded to the responsible contact person, who uses your data exclusively for dealing with your enquiry. It is not used for any other purpose.
Contacting Customer Services
You can use this contact form to send your queries and comments to our Customer Services department.
You also have the opportunity to anonymously evaluate your Fielmann branch.
Contacting Investor Relations
You can use this contact form to send your queries and comments to the Investor Relations department.
We also offer you the opportunity to request detailed information and the latest news about the Fielmann share price.
Contacting the Fielmann Human Resources department/online applications
You can use this contact form to send your queries and comments to the Fielmann HR department.
We also offer you the opportunity to submit online applications for advertised vacancies as well as speculative applications. When you use the application form, a separate window opens. Your personal data is encrypted and transmitted to us securely.
As part of the application process, the Fielmann HR department will forward your application to the companies of the Fielmann Group on behalf of which the vacancy was advertised. In the case of speculative applications, we will act accordingly and will naturally take into account any limitations on your part.
4. Will your data be passed on to third parties?Personal data will not be passed on to third parties. In exceptional cases, the transfer of personal data within the Fielmann Group will be considered if this is necessary for the purposes of responding to your request or checking your application (see above).
On the basis of the German Federal Data Protection Act and other applicable statutory regulations, the forwarding of personal data may also take place if we are legally obliged or entitled to do so – particularly to government bodies or for the purposes of prosecution.
5. How is your data secured?Fielmann uses technical and organisational measures to protect your data against unauthorised access and loss. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical development.
6. What are your rights?You have the right to obtain information about your stored personal data. Under the terms of the statutory provisions, you also have a right to correction, blocking and deletion of your personal data. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as described below.
7. Do you have any further questions?If you have any further questions regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data, please contact our Customer Services department
or write to us at:
- Customer Services -
22083 Hamburg, Germany